Click here to download the Drawing Page
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Promoter: Annabelle Cleeland MP, 25 Bridge St Benalla VIC 3672.
Entry: Open to residents of Australia, and must be students attending primary school in the Euroa electorate (students need not reside in the electorate). Competition Period: 09:00am AEST on 30/10/2023 to 03:00pm AEST 24/11/2023. How to Enter: Entrants draw about what Christmas means to them and hand to school, who are to send to Promoter. Determining the Winners: The entries will be judged, and the winner(s) will be determined, at or around 10:00pm AEST on 27/11/2023 at Promoter’s address. Notifying the Winners: Within one week of the winner(s) being determined, each winner will be notified via email and/or phone.
PART A – INTRODUCTION
- Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to J of these terms and conditions, the schedule will prevail.
PART B – PRIVACY
- The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of: (a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements andadvertisements in relation to the Competition; (b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and (c) research to improve its products and services.
- By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
- Entrants must be students attending primary school in the Euroa electorate (students need not reside in the electorate). If not, the Prize will not be awarded and will be awarded to the runner up.
- Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies and Participating Retailers are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
- If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
- Entries must not have been published previously or used to win prizes in other competitions.
- An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART E – PRIZES
- Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- A winner’s use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F – HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
- At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Judges based on the Content Criteria.
- The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that best satisfy the Content Criteria, as determined by the Judges.
- The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule.
- The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
We have, in preparing this competition information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.